PC and PS4 Audio in one headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScaZeD

Commendable
Apr 11, 2016
First off I'm not sure where this should go so I'm putting it in home audio because it has something to do with audio. Anyway, I have the Razer Kraken 7.1s, and it's a usb headset. I was wondering is there was a way to have it connected to my PC and PS4 at the same time because I usually skype my friends when I play and I have to have them going over my speakers.

Solution
Headsets that connect via USB to a computer usually show up as a dedicated audio device to the computer, so the simple answer is no, you can't add your PS4 audio to your headset. Your headset's audio device would need a method of inputting the PS4's audio and mixing it to your computer's audio output for this to work.

bigpinkdragon286

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2012
Headsets that connect via USB to a computer usually show up as a dedicated audio device to the computer, so the simple answer is no, you can't add your PS4 audio to your headset. Your headset's audio device would need a method of inputting the PS4's audio and mixing it to your computer's audio output for this to work.

Solution

billiingtons11

Estimable
Oct 4, 2015

how would i set up a mixer i want to get one but it seems like i need something like 3, 3.5mm to 1/4inch ts.
I would love it if you could help me set up a mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.