Solved! pci slot gaming

Nov 25, 2018
asus vivobook x507uf-ej092t does my laptop have pci slot for adding external gpu ... sorry I am not that tech savy but I am a gamer let me know it has mx 130 dedicated graphic card let me know

Solution

Maybe if you remove the WiFi card, but I can't tell what connection it has exactly, some of them use mini PCIe, some use an M.2 type connection.

You do realize what you need for this external GPU thing to work right? It's not just the external adapter, you need the video card, power supply for it and a monitor. You may as well sell your system and buy a real gaming laptop with the hassle and money you will spend to get a...
Nov 25, 2018

So can use my laptop with wifi slot for external gpu

Maybe if you remove the WiFi card, but I can't tell what connection it has exactly, some of them use mini PCIe, some use an M.2 type connection.

You do realize what you need for this external GPU thing to work right? It's not just the external adapter, you need the video card, power supply for it and a monitor. You may as well sell your system and buy a real gaming laptop with the hassle and money you will spend to get a hacked together thing that may not even work well.

Solution