Pee: The New Alternative Gasoline

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

power hungry

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]I can hear the teenage pranks now..."Okay, very funny. Which one of you dropped a deuce in my gas tank!"[/citation]

The mystery of the "Car Urinal Deuce", Mmmmmkay?

blacksins

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]I can see it now...cars on the side of the road with people pissing in the gas tank.[/citation]
loooooooooooooooool i love u man

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
does this that people with STD can also benefit from this invention? i am sure that it will throw off the chemical imbalance, lol. Don't forget to wrap your shit before you pee...wait you can't do that, lol

G

Mixing urine with your poops will produce yet a more powerful and reactive chemical/bacterial soup than just urine alone. I can imagine people mixing these stuffs and pour the soup into the gas tank on the side of the road.

G

The weaker sex will have tough time do piss on the side of the car..

RaZZ3R

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2008
Maybe now they won't call it gast tank, how about wee tank or toilet tank? How much beer do you need to fill the wee tank?

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]hemburger[/nom]how about women[/citation]
Maybe a driving seat catheter, or where the fuel cap is there is an adapter shaped like a baseball mit.
[citation][nom]AlexTheBlue[/nom]Please. Getting urine from bums off the street is almost as bad as fueling up at Valero. Nothing but Top Tier urine for my car.[/citation]
I would have thought bums piss would be like rocket fuel

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
[citation][nom]hemburger[/nom]how about women[/citation]

Have you ever heard of a "Go Girl"?
It allows women to pee standing up and aim. Perhaps good enough to get it into the gas tank?

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]FloKid[/nom]Gotta go gotta go... But what happens when your tank is full?[/citation]
put car in neutral and REV IT UP! Empty it out some then refill :)

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]AlexTheBlue[/nom]Please. Getting urine from bums off the street is almost as bad as fueling up at Valero. Nothing but Top Tier urine for my car
.[/citation]
Are you kidding? The kind of bums I want peeing in my tank are those sterno drinkers. Rocket fuel, baby! :)

G

Hearing about brings a new meaning to the phrase "Pissing away money"!

Status
Not open for further replies.