Penclic's New Bluetooth Mouse Has a Pen-Shaped Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
I've been looking for something for quite some time to come out of the input device market that would allow me the functionality of a mouse while allowing me to comfortably remove my wrist from my desk. It can't be healthy to have the pressure on my carpals for 4-8 hour periods of time and, if anything, switching to the side of my hand would be a welcome change. I will be waiting for the reviews on this.

Chipi

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
And constantly using a pen for hours produces no strain injury at all.
Riiiight...
Have these people even attended school? At all?
I clearly remember how my hand and fingers used to hurt from writing a lot of stuff. Some of my... hard-working classmates even developed severe injuries: their middle finger was deformed from holding the pen for so long.

voiidwulf

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
It looks like a dental tool to me. The combination of white and beige with the buttons placed how they are makes me think of those water squirters and suction thingys.

HEXiT

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2011
i have a bamboo pen/touch which is a similar size around the girth of the pen. after about 30 mins of using the pen i start getting cramp in my fingers. even after over a year i still get cramp. so to me this is just another gimmic untill they can get the overall size down to something that is as thick as a biro.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
I found a review from last year on the corded model, from what people are saying, these are a resounding "no."

Status
Not open for further replies.