Solved! People that are knowledgeable on sound and headphones!

Apr 1, 2020
Hi. I would like to explain this weird sound problems I been going through for a couple of months now. First it all started with my razer tiamat v1, after 2 years of using it the sound began to fail and I stated hearing constant crackling when it comes to some music like piano for one. Anyways I then bought another headphones I heard so much about, the audio Technica m50x, had it for about a week and it was very irritating with how much sound it makes every time I move my head with popping and creaking

After that I bought yet another headphones, the sony mdr-1am2, this one turned out to be a good one with no unnecessary noises, however after a few weeks I started to notice something new and this is my main question here in some of the stuff.., I should note I mostly watch movies/anime etc, some of the stuff I watch you randomly get these popping sounds it’s mostly when someone is talking and there is background music, keep in mind it doesn’t happen all the time though. I did however try different headphones on the same video and I still get this popping which lead me to believe the file is the issue, then I tried using a different file this time a BD disk and I still get the same thing, like it’s not a big deal but why does this happen?

Solution
Bit hard to know what you are hearing without actually hearing it, maybe it's your sound card or you played around with settings a bit. Is everything on defaults? Since this cracking and noise seems to have happened with all 3 headphones, seems the issue is with what you connect them to.
Bit hard to know what you are hearing without actually hearing it, maybe it's your sound card or you played around with settings a bit. Is everything on defaults? Since this cracking and noise seems to have happened with all 3 headphones, seems the issue is with what you connect them to.

Solution