iphone x
and a hi spec pc
a 65e6v oled tv
and a sony 75 940e tv
a virgin media v6 box
and sky q silver box
a blue node 2 streamer

and also if i use the emotiva xpa 2 amp with denon 4400
and i was to use the emotiva xpa 2 amp for the lower frequencies of the front speakers
and what intergrated amplifier would you then use for the higher frequencies
to vastly improve the 2 channel and streaming music abilities of the front speakers
with the choice of the best three front speakers to use with this setup what would you use
in your best opions
thanks

Solution
Which speakers would work better? The ones you like the sound of better. Your opinion is the one that counts. Having said that it's hard to listen to speakers over the internet.
If I were spending that kind of money I would get these
https://revelspeakers.com/revel-concerta2.html
More refined and better engineered than the ones you are considering. Detailed at low volumes and very dynamic. Perfect for an audiophile that wants to do music AND movies right.
You don't need to use upper and lower amps on the front towers. One good amp with the right amount of power is fine.
Since you are concerned with 2 channel quality you could use a stereo integrated amp with sub out to drive the towers.
The Denon front L/R goes to one input. Your...
Which speakers would work better? The ones you like the sound of better. Your opinion is the one that counts. Having said that it's hard to listen to speakers over the internet.
If I were spending that kind of money I would get these
https://revelspeakers.com/revel-concerta2.html
More refined and better engineered than the ones you are considering. Detailed at low volumes and very dynamic. Perfect for an audiophile that wants to do music AND movies right.
You don't need to use upper and lower amps on the front towers. One good amp with the right amount of power is fine.
Since you are concerned with 2 channel quality you could use a stereo integrated amp with sub out to drive the towers.
The Denon front L/R goes to one input. Your sources could connect to the integrated directly so you can bypass the Denon for 2.1. They could be connected to the Denon too so you could go surround sound rather than purist sound whenever you wanted.
To use Atmos properly you need to have all the other speakers mounted at or near ear level and the Atmos speakers on or in the ceiling. The SVS are only shown wall mounted near the ceiling. Atmos speakers don't need to have as much bass as the surround speakers so don't need to be large at all. Not a lot of on ceiling options and you still have to get the wires to them so in ceiling is the way to go. Cambridge Audio (not Soundworks) C46 would work well. Not big bucks and would look good too.
https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/usa/en/products/in-ceiling

Solution