Pepsi iPhone App Aims to Help Men Pick Up Girls

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
[citation][nom]Luscious[/nom]Well from my experience with women, pulling out the black Amex has helped me on many more occasions than pulling out a smartphone. It all depends on how you use it. Granted, a woman who's interest is only my wallet has no business in my world - it takes a real woman to appreciate a real man.[/citation]

Pulling out the "black Amex" is like flashing large amounts of cash. You're picking up the wrong women...

claudeb

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]megamanx00[/nom]Bwa ha ha. That's awesome and hilarious at the same time. The only fatal flaw in this, is that guys who buy an iGrenade, uh, I mean iPhone, are dorks .[/citation]

Yeah, and your name is megaman

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Kelavarus[/nom]"Need a way to look gay? Yeah, there's an app for that."Nice Apple, nice.[/citation]

Actually, if recent statistics are to be believed, there's around 80,000 apps for that,

IzzyCraft

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
Artist
Aspiring Actress
Athlete
Bookworm
Businesswoman
Celebrity
Cougar
Dancer
Foreign Exchange Student
Goth Girl
Indie Rock Girl
Married
Military Girl
Nerd
Out-Of-Your-League Girl
Political Girl
Princess
Punk Rock Girl
Rebound Girl
Sorority Girl
Treehugger
Trouble
Twins[b/]
Women’s Studies Major

also brag function?

matchboxmatt

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
I would buy that if I had an iPhone simply because it sounds hilarious.

It's like it's one massive joke that everyone is taking too seriously.

G

The app is good fun for about 5 minutes, and if nothing else it would be a good conversation starter :) And to join the apple debate a little, my employer supplied me with HTC's for about 3 years before I could choose what phone to use. And after I gave the 3GS a try, I will never go back to High Tech Crap again, ever. :) (I wouldnt buy a macbook or any of that s**t though).

Status
Not open for further replies.