Solved! Period the word

Farmished

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
This will be difficult to explain. When I am talking into my Galaxy S6 or typing emails text messages or messenger. The problem is instead of the punctuation mark of period . it actually spells out the word so as I'm typing and go back to read what I type the word period is constantly showing how can I remove that can somebody please help me with this issue thank you. Strangely when the word period appears it is in the right place where I should have put a.

Solution
Have you tried the following...

1. Checking for Firmware (your phones operating system) updates and installed any if there?

2. Installed any updates for the apps you are having this issue in?

NOTE: Both of the above can often resolve issues as once the creator(s) know of an issue, then fixes are added to updates.

3. Updated your keyboard? It would usually show as in update through Google Play Store.

4. Turned off "Predictive Text". Which is the option that auto creates words for you, rather than letting you type them all out.

Farmished

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017

Farmished

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
I may be putting this in the wrong place I'm not sure. It doesn't matter if I say period or not it just shows up. I have realized that it is at the end of the sentence that its doing it I wish it would show up right now all I know is it's the most annoying thing. It happens if I'm typing or talking no matter what I've done I cannot correct ..it's the most irritating thing because then I have to go back and delete the word period most of my friends think it's funny at this point. Nobody seems to be able to find a solution to this. I would be very grateful if it could be corrected somehow this is so ridiculous. Thanks a lot for any help.

Farmished

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
I just wanted to add one more thing I never say the word period it just rears its ugly head I'm positive it's at the end of a sentence when I don't put the period in because when I say the word. Like I just did it actually punctuated and doesn't spell it out what a dilemma.

Have you tried the following...

1. Checking for Firmware (your phones operating system) updates and installed any if there?

2. Installed any updates for the apps you are having this issue in?

NOTE: Both of the above can often resolve issues as once the creator(s) know of an issue, then fixes are added to updates.

3. Updated your keyboard? It would usually show as in update through Google Play Store.

4. Turned off "Predictive Text". Which is the option that auto creates words for you, rather than letting you type them all out.

Solution