Persistant adware on computer

hkital

Estimable
Aug 6, 2015
Hey guys, I'm currently having a problem with my computer which is actually why I joined the forum. For a couple weeks I've noticed strange programs on my computer when I go into Add/Remove programs in my control panel. They have names like "MyPrIceCUt" or "OMGGAppp" and under publisher it just shows " ". I'll delete the programs but every couple days there are one or two new ones. Also from time to time Avast will pop up showing many of these programs sometimes 6 or 7 at once. If I search these programs on Google nothing comes up that matches.

Here is a capture of my virus chest.

http://postimg.org/image/q3qga5yth/

I've run a full virus scan with Avast, and a scan with Spybot S&D. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Solution
First download revo uninstaller, use that to uninstall that crapware, medium scan is good, delete all the leftover files.

Then download TDSS Killer, adwcleaner, and combofix. Disable avast. Run them in that order - reboot after adwcleaner and after combofix.

Re-enable avast.

tman1

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2009
First download revo uninstaller, use that to uninstall that crapware, medium scan is good, delete all the leftover files.

Then download TDSS Killer, adwcleaner, and combofix. Disable avast. Run them in that order - reboot after adwcleaner and after combofix.

Re-enable avast.

Solution