Question Philips 32 gb card can't be recognised

alekpalek

Great
Sep 2, 2019
Hello, recently I found out that my external card can't be read by my android phone. So basically when I plug the sd card into the phone or the reader with the card in it into the PC nothing happen, there is not even a message saying that the card si corrupted. So I have tried almost everything, cleaning the pins, trying on different devices (like phones and PCs). Also have tried to recover the data via different programs but nothing have happened so far.I had 5 thousand photos in it and really want to make it work again, I will be grateful if someone had found a solution for this problem. Thank you in advance!
72f885578fc28e8881d4a4ae5f8b18dc-full.jpg

If it isn´t recognized anymore, there is not much to do. Try another card reader which can read SD cards such SD cards for sure and try the tool "pc inspector file recovery".

Sorry, but that´s the thing with having a backup and cloud storage.

alekpalek

Great
Sep 2, 2019
If it isn´t recognized anymore, there is not much to do. Try another card reader which can read SD cards such SD cards for sure and try the tool "pc inspector file recovery".

Sorry, but that´s the thing with having a backup and cloud storage.

Thank you for your reply but nothing happened. It only found my HDD.
d6cc020f80.png

alekpalek

Great
Sep 2, 2019
This is why SD cards are not good for long term storage, and they aren't really meant to be moved from one device to another. Yes, I know they 'can' be, but they are not durable and are easily damaged.

The files are likely lost.
Now i know that but I have to notice that the sd card have been in my phone all the time before it died.

alekpalek

Great
Sep 2, 2019
Did you enable USB file transfer in the phone?

Can you use other SD cards in this phone?

A hardware fault can happen anytime, with or without external influence.
Of course I enable USB file transfer in the phone, I haven't fallen from Mars.

Yes, I can use another sd card, the phone isn't damaged.

I know that, my question was how to repair it or make it be recognisable!

We can do what we can to answer most of your questions, but alas, once a SD card is damaged, no matter how it happened, it is damaged. There is no magic fix for them. This is why I recommend one never keep your personal stuff (photos, contacts, files, etc.) in just one place and definitely not a phone, table, SD card, etc. They are to easily lost, stolen, damaged, etc.