phone automatically delele my saved picture

bbck990

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
I downloaded some pictures from website through chrome on my essential phone, and they're saved in the default folder named "download'. Then i move all these picture to my other folder with some other pictures that i transfer from my pc. However, when i woke up this morning, all my downloaded pictures are gone, but my folder is still here along with the pictures from PC. I have no idea what's going on.....

Solution
Well they can't just delete. However if they didn't transfer from one folder to the other correctly, that is common.

Try restarting the phone and see if you can then locate them in either folder. Now if you did any kind of data or cache clear of the browser, that could have removed them as well.

Should none of this work, while there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also...
Well they can't just delete. However if they didn't transfer from one folder to the other correctly, that is common.

Try restarting the phone and see if you can then locate them in either folder. Now if you did any kind of data or cache clear of the browser, that could have removed them as well.

Should none of this work, while there is no guaranty that you can get them back. Deleted does mean deleted. There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.

NOTE: For future reference, I really would suggest backing up your data to a computer or cloud. Often. Better to spend the time doing that, rather than to be out all that stuff if the phone dies, things get deleted/erased or it gets stolen.

Solution