Phone charging fast and draining fast

May 15, 2018
I used my phones 1A (ampere) charger for my mother's Intex aqua 3g pro phone and it charged the phone faster than usual. But after using that, the battery started to drain fast like 1% for every 3 minutes. And if internet is on then it discharges 1%for 1 min. Can anyone tell me the problem and give solution for the problem.

Solution
Did you try restarting (turning off, totally off, and then back on) the phone? Sometimes that is all it needs to right itself.

Next I would try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it runs fine then. You will have limited access in that mode, but it will give you a better idea. If it does run fine in that mode, then it isn't the battery or hardware, but a software problem. It happens. Especially if there is a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on the device. If it drains at normal speed in "Safe Mode" then I would try clearing up the device and checking for those problems.

If that doesn't do it, then you may well need to replace the battery in it as the alternate charger may have damaged something. It is unusual in phones for that to...
Did you try restarting (turning off, totally off, and then back on) the phone? Sometimes that is all it needs to right itself.

Next I would try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it runs fine then. You will have limited access in that mode, but it will give you a better idea. If it does run fine in that mode, then it isn't the battery or hardware, but a software problem. It happens. Especially if there is a bad app, virus, malware, etc. on the device. If it drains at normal speed in "Safe Mode" then I would try clearing up the device and checking for those problems.

If that doesn't do it, then you may well need to replace the battery in it as the alternate charger may have damaged something. It is unusual in phones for that to happen, as they usually are the same specs as long as they have the same plug. However, if the phone's battery was already having issues, this could be what you are seeing and the cord was just timing.

Solution