Phone dropped and colors appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohaddisa

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
I dropped my phone on the ground and now there are weird colored lines everywhere that dont seem to disapperar and when I press kinda hard on the screen colors apear...
Does anyone know how I can repair it at home??

Solution
With any luck, it is just a loose connection inside. However, it would still need to be opened up to resolve that. Should it turn out not to be a loose connection, then you are going to have to replace the display.

If it is under warranty, dropped or not, try contacting the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. If no longer under warranty then, again, either you can do the replacement of the display, or you can take it someone to do it for you.

With any luck, it is just a loose connection inside. However, it would still need to be opened up to resolve that. Should it turn out not to be a loose connection, then you are going to have to replace the display.

If it is under warranty, dropped or not, try contacting the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. If no longer under warranty then, again, either you can do the replacement of the display, or you can take it someone to do it for you.

Solution

bignastyid

Splendid
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mohaddisa : "How to fix phone dropped with colors"

Status
Not open for further replies.