Phone heats up too much after never being hot before

EndlessMidnight

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
I have a Huawei G Play Mini phone, I've had it for about two months and it had been working great though I know it's pretty common for smartphones to heat I have to say I never had this issue with this phone, it's very fast and cool, to feel it getting a little warm I'd have open an app with heavy graphics, which I don't even use in the first place.

But one day I noticed the phone was getting warmer in the upper right side below the front camera, it was burning up pretty quickly and the battery was dying fast (which also was never an issue before)

Because it was still under warranty I took it to the place where I bought it and they replaced the battery but the issue is still there, I can't even unlock the screen cause it burns, I'm going to send it again but I'd like to know if anyone could tell me what is causing this issue cause at the store they basically told me it was normal because smartphones are like that but this phone worked perfectly for two months and it suddenly burns and the battery dies so quick.

PS. I can tell you for certain this has nothing to do with apps running in the background or any software related stuff, I know what I'm doing and it's nothing like that, I did a clean restart and the phone burns even after a factory reset with no apps open at all.

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello,

Its normal (graphic games uses alot of resources). Is there any app that drain your phone "unexpected" ? Open your APP Section (from options) and see which app is using that kind of resources (i will advice you to uninstall it).

p.s. Factory reset will help you alot. But its not fully reccomended :)

EndlessMidnight

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015

Like I said, I'm certain this isn't a software issue no apps are running that many resources, I don't even have games on my phone.