Phone not recognizing the SD Card

Mar 16, 2018
I just experienced a problem with my Micromax android Smartphone.
It's unable to recognize the SD card when I went into file explorer and when i tried to find the apps which was on the SD card.
And there is a notification showing SD card is not usable and recommended to unmounte or erase it. I was not ready to format anything from it but II thought I'll need to do this and then the SD card was blank.
After sometimes again that message hitted my notification bar then I was mad.
I just took the SD card from my Micromax and inserted in my dad's.
Then it was working, the files were there at all.
Is it a problem of my phone or whatever can anyone help me ,please I listens to thousands of songs in it. And my most memories are with it

If you can thanks in advance (and if you can't GTH)

If the files show in another device, but not in yours, then it is something on your device. Are you running the same version of Android as him? If not that can be a factor. Try putting the SD card back in yours and then restart the phone. This may fix it. If not, then what 'exactly' were you trying to do when you ran into the problem?

If the files show in another device, but not in yours, then it is something on your device. Are you running the same version of Android as him? If not that can be a factor. Try putting the SD card back in yours and then restart the phone. This may fix it. If not, then what 'exactly' were you trying to do when you ran into the problem?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0
V Android Smartphones 0
N Android Smartphones 5
Collinson Amber Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 3
C Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1