Phone service has stopped

Aug 6, 2018
I already reset my phone and Do everything I can and it continues showing this message "phone service has stopped" on the screen that doesnt let me do nothing on phone. If anyone knows how to fix this pls help.

Solution
If you did a reset that keeps your data, then it may not have resolved the problem. Try turning off the phone and then start it up in "Safe Mode". If it will start in that, then there is something on the device that is causing this. Bad app, virus, malware, etc.

You should also go into your google play store and turn off the option to 'auto update' apps. This can also cause the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it...
If you did a reset that keeps your data, then it may not have resolved the problem. Try turning off the phone and then start it up in "Safe Mode". If it will start in that, then there is something on the device that is causing this. Bad app, virus, malware, etc.

You should also go into your google play store and turn off the option to 'auto update' apps. This can also cause the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution