Phone upgrades

Mar 5, 2020
OK I'm trying to get a better upgrade phone for wife and myself. My wife used to have Moto G6, she now has Galaxy J2 a 50.00 phone. Her G6 had square trade insurance and she got a check for 180.00 when it broke. I'm thinking about spending 200 to 300 more for upgrade phone. 1st thought SWAPPA for a mint phone. Been waiting for s10 phones at cricket to go on sale, don't know if they will? Is SWAPPA a good way to get her a good updated phone? My phone is s8 LOVVE the phone but it is acting a little funny at times so I'm trying to upgrade also. For my wife thought about Note 9, I figure it's better than anything she could want.

Reactions: klasar
Used phone you can get from anywhere, the risk is the same unless they have some sort of warranty on it.

Before changing your S8 try doing a factory restore on it. Make sure you have your files and account info backed up first. For about 400 you should be able to get an S8 for her as well.

May 26, 2020
Why spend so much on a smartphone? I would have used the Galaxy S8 for another year and bought a Galaxy S10 for example or a Galaxy Note 10, but for now they are too expensive.