Phone won't charge or turn on

Jan 5, 2019
so my iphone 6plus crashed on a gray screen so i restarted it now its a black scrren and is unresponsive I have tried changeing the battery and putting it on charge and nothing and even tried restarting it again does anyone know what this problem is and how to fix it?

Feb 16, 2019
I hope you were able to fix the problem! Sounds like you did a lot so far. This article will walk you through how to fix an iPhone that won't charge, step-by-step. If it doesn't — and in your case, it sounds like yours might have logic board damage — you may have to get it repaired. Always worth a try, though!

Apr 6, 2019
hello,
I hope you were able to fix the problem! .you may have to get it repaired.you go to iphone service center and see it to the service man checker.they told to the best solution.don't go here and there.
thank you,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E iPhone 3
S iPhone 1
G iPhone 5
J iPhone 4
A iPhone 1
K iPhone 1
J iPhone 4
R iPhone 1
R iPhone 3
K iPhone 2
PhilipMichaels iPhone 1
M iPhone 1
B iPhone 1
J iPhone 4
M iPhone 1
G iPhone 1
Y iPhone 1
Q iPhone 1
K iPhone 1
M iPhone 3
Similar threads
Discussion Am I correct that T Mobile 5g network 600mhz (also known as band 71) works on the iphone xs models. Meaning it is a 5g phone, am I not understanding
Question Is It Possible To:Download Showbox,Tubemate & Cast from Iphone6, Also Can I Transfer Music Library from Android Phone
Lost phone want to recover photos
Why Apple Will Be Late to Foldable Phones (and Still Win)
If i perche a iPhone an it said gsm unlock an am living Jamaica can the phone use in Jamaica
I can not rememberMy phone number relating to my Apple ID, what can I do to retrieve it?
How do I remove someone else’s iTunes account off of a phone
Solved! Looking for an app to record all phone calls
Google cloud has my picture no longer have phone number to android but remember phone number need to retrieve photos to iPhone
Solved! can I use a gsm unlocked phone for carriers in south africa
iPhone Buying Guide: Which Apple Phone Is Right for You?
Solved! so if your phone is gsm unlocked, can you use it already in different countries?
How do I find my cell phone number on my iPhone when I was a ???
With iPhone XR, Apple Just Rewrote the Phone Script
my phone battery will not charge and my backup phone i can't remember the code i put in to use it
How do I get photos off my old IPhone without using a computer. I want to print them out. I can charge phone, but it is not in
phone won't come on or charge
Iv'e had my phone for less than a week and it won't charge or turn on
Phone died, and not turning on or charging
Charging my phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY