Photoshop/Flash not recognizing Bamboo tablet keystrokes

xavierdevon

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
So I set up my Bamboo tablet to have a button for undo and redo as well as rotate 90 degrees at a time. This used to work perfectly but recently clicking these buttons just acts as a mouse click in photoshop/flash. I've tried reinstalling photoshop/flash and the tablet drivers as well as reconfiguring them. Any ideas on what to do?

amtseung

Honorable
Jan 28, 2014
I neither own a bamboo tablet nor use it for anything productive, but the tiny $25 Huion420 I play osu! with used to periodically shut itself off until I realised I had to uncheck the box under the respective device's properties that said "Allow Windows to turn this device off to save power" or something like that. Same with my keyboard, same with my wifi card, same with my old mouse, Windows would just randomly shut off services and devices it deemed were "timed out" and no longer needed.

No other ideas on what to do. Maybe some rogue antivirus is reading a false positive?

xavierdevon

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Well the tablet isn't shutting off or anything, and the only antivirus I have is MalwareBytes,

TRENDING THREADS