PICTURE: How Well Do You Know Your Memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Dr Gregory House play by Hugh Laurie from the show "House," he's the one with the cane.

Detective Horatio Caine played by David Caruso from the show "CSI Miami'" he's the one with the orange hair.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]PhantomTrooper[/nom]whats with the infinite scrolling pages on TH recently. maybe its just chrome, but i can scroll for forever.[/citation] =O Your right!

curryj02

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2008
Is that an ewok in the doorway on the left?

The crowbar in House's hand makes me think Gordon Freeman. Praise his name, all hail, the one 'free' 'man'!

G

Pedo-bear paging House: "All hail the hypno-ceiling cat"
I love it.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]Cthulhu, ceiling cat, and pedobear are all that matter in this photo[/citation]

The person who drew this is dead now. As the investigation into his death began, someone pointed out that 'it looks like this was the last conclusion he will ever draw'

YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

(ps. i love love LOVE the CSI: Miami meme)

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
What the hell is a "meme? " I vaguely think I know what you're talking about. That's one of those annoying newly-created buzzwords that's becoming as annoying as those Geico commercials. (If I hear "bee's knees" one more time, I'm going to carjack a dump truck and ram every car covered by Geico.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]Cthulhu, ceiling cat, and pedobear are all that matter in this photo[/citation]

Amen! I love the "Do not feed trolls"/"You rage you lose" sticker as well. All hail /you know what/

theramman

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
Ceiling Cat, Dr.House, Hypno-Toad (on Dr.Houses sholder from Futurama),LeLoo=whale with a big horn (Benders Big Score, the first Futurama movie),Crowbar(maybe for HL2 or since Dr.House breaks into places?),Pedobear,CSI Miami dude(dude with glasses),obama sticker on the corkboard.

All I can really see.

Status
Not open for further replies.