PICTURED: Darth Vader Robbing Long Island Bank

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
[citation][nom]jakes69[/nom]poor choice of weapon....should have used the lightsaber.[/citation]

Vader was using a Glock it appears from the picture. Not a poor choice. So the guy was willing to spend decent money on a decent hand gun. So police aren't looking for a guy who's used to being poor. Then again, he also wasted money on a Darth Vader costume. So again, he's not dirt poor normally.

mikeadelic

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
"My Tie Fighter is parked outside and she's basically running on empty. Be a dear and fill up the bags with bundles of money that isn't rightfully mine so I can fill up the tank and be on my way?"
Well played, Jane, well played.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
[citation][nom]greghome[/nom]Your right, I think Obama mask would be a better solution, besides he's the president.Or maybe Michael Jackson, no one would dare to kill something that came out of the Thriller[/citation]

Except, Michael Jackson is both dead, and his doctor supposedly murdered him by administering too much medication...

G

I bet the cops are putting out an APB for a black man with black pants and a black shirt and black gloves.... suckas!!!

nukemaster

Distinguished
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]the "real" vader would have force-lifted the vault and force-choked the teller named luke. "luke, I am your robber"[/citation]
There is not enough +1's in the world for that comment :) Made my day!

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
ya after your kid torches your home with out even using a targeting computer and the other kid takes out his home security system there's NO WAY insurance is going to cover that! so the poor guy is reduced to robbing banks for a living, it's not like he has to worry about the cops chasing him have you ever seen him in a pod racer?! there's no way they are gonna catch him!

m-manla

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
[citation][nom]ta152h[/nom]I wouldn't want to be the one to call the police."Hello, Police Department"."Hi, we've just been robbed by Darth Vadar".Click[/citation]

LOL

picsoul

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
I'll bet..... Ewoked in and said Luke, I'm just here for the money. Keep all your Han's where I can C-3POEM. Just, Leia on the floor and stay calm. Hey Chewbacca there, I said Leia on the floor! Anakin I'm going to tell you I'm here for the money! That's better, I'll catch you Vader!
That's an easy way to make cash and not have a full time Jabba. Also Yoda lot of people cash.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Damn.. he's almost tall enough to BE Vader. now all he needed to do was throw someone across the room while choking another person and brandishing his Lightsaber. then I'd think we were in trouble.

Someone will find this fake Vader soon enough. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS