PICTURED: Darth Vader Robbing Long Island Bank

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramatheson

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
At no time does Vader say, "Luke, I am your father." It's probably the mis-quoted line in movie history. He says simply, "I am your father."

lavell

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010
Those medical bills must be pretty expensive for Darth Vader to rob a bank. After getting his butt kicked by Obi-Wan and after getting his hand chopped off by Luke Skywalker, all those surgeries add up! Should have had an insurance policy before deciding to battle the Rebellion!

You don't see Luke Skywalker robbing a bank. He was smart enough to get an insurance policy before he had his hand chopped off. Now we know who's the dumb ass of the family!!!

gdilord

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]ramatheson[/nom]At no time does Vader say, "Luke, I am your father." It's probably the mis-quoted line in movie history. He says simply, "I am your father."[/citation]
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
[citation][nom]theguy82[/nom]I find it hard to beleive that they couldn't find Darth Vadar. Not like everyone is dressed like him every day.[/citation]

It's very likely he had street clothes on under that and ditched the costume right away. Working for a bank I have to be aware of all local bank robberies but I have NEVER seen anything like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS