Playing 2 sources of audio through 2 outputs

yoavp13

Estimable
Oct 17, 2016
I would like to know if it is possible to hear my PC and my record player at the same time through BOTH set of spekers (stereo) and my headphones (stereo).

I found this: this
With this thing I can probably hear my PC and record player at the same time, but I want it with 2 outputs..

I would like to buy from ebay, so if you can send me a direct link to this site it could help me a lot.

Thanks for your time, and sorry for asking dumb question!

Solution
You can use a pair of RCA male to two female Y connectors to give you two outputs but the signal from the turntable will probably not drive headphones even if it has a phone preamp built into it. You have a headphone amp right?
If you don't need to use the speakers and headphones at the same time a passive audio input selector will be better than the y connectors since the unused device won't load down the sources.
You can use a pair of RCA male to two female Y connectors to give you two outputs but the signal from the turntable will probably not drive headphones even if it has a phone preamp built into it. You have a headphone amp right?
If you don't need to use the speakers and headphones at the same time a passive audio input selector will be better than the y connectors since the unused device won't load down the sources.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS