Please help - Aspire 5742 unable to start up

Roman12343

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
When I try to start up the lap top it has this message but I have tried many times but same message keeps coming : the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation can not proceed. To install windows click ok to restart the computer and then restart the installation.
However I have tried many times no. Luck
Please help

Solution
i dont know if there is another kind of solution, but if i have this problem i'll do this:

1º move all of your important files onto an external hard drive , using an Ubuntu live CD or Ubuntu live USB to get access to the compuer's files.

2º User the Acer Recovery tool. Reboot and press "ALT" + "F10" as the machine boots up.
Mar 7, 2013
i dont know if there is another kind of solution, but if i have this problem i'll do this:

1º move all of your important files onto an external hard drive , using an Ubuntu live CD or Ubuntu live USB to get access to the compuer's files.

2º User the Acer Recovery tool. Reboot and press "ALT" + "F10" as the machine boots up.

Solution

Roman12343

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013
Already tried doing that alt+f10 however when that transaction is complete it comes back with same messages when starting up.

It comes up to the windows logo, then it says windows starting up and back to the same error message.!!!

Any other solution ?

Roman12343

Honorable
Dec 12, 2013

Already tried doing that alt+f10 however when that transaction is complete it comes back with same messages when starting up.

It comes up to the windows logo, then it says windows starting up and back to the same error message.!!!

Any other solution ?