Solved! Please help I have stuck in boot via network

Oct 25, 2018
Hiii
So i have a Lenovo Essential Series G500 Laptop I was checking my bios setting beacuse my system was running like crap so i was wandering in bios and i have changed bios setting legacy to uefi and disabled usb beacuse i dont know about that so i dont have control on my keyboard and mice and best part is my laptop keyboard socket is dead.please help me

Solution
Can you look in the manual to see if there is a procedure for resetting the BIOS or CMOS to "Factory Defaults".
You could try (after power off and disconnect from charger) removing the battery (both main, and the coin), leaving for a while, then try restarting.
If you need keyboard input to change bios settings, your keyboard socket is broken, and you've just broken usb keyboard access - well congratulations, you may have bricked your device if you can't reset cmos without keyboard input.
Good luck.

CrazyDingo

Estimable
May 1, 2015
Can you look in the manual to see if there is a procedure for resetting the BIOS or CMOS to "Factory Defaults".
You could try (after power off and disconnect from charger) removing the battery (both main, and the coin), leaving for a while, then try restarting.
If you need keyboard input to change bios settings, your keyboard socket is broken, and you've just broken usb keyboard access - well congratulations, you may have bricked your device if you can't reset cmos without keyboard input.
Good luck.

Solution