Please help me pick, headphones/headset around $100-$125 range

whuuushuuu

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014
Hi Guys, I'm new and I want to buy headset/headphones.

I want a Gaming Headset/Headphones that is also good for listening to music.

my budget is around $100-$125.

I chose 3 headphones/headset so far, if you guys could help me choose or RECOMMEND other headset/headphones you are most welcome and Thank you for recommending other types, Cuz right now I'm like confuse on what to choose really.

1. Corsair Vengeance 2100
2. Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma
3. HyperX Cloud

Preferably: Wireless is a Plus for me. (but if my budget is low for a good/best wireless headset or wireless headphones then wired is okay too)

Thank you so much Guys!

Solution
I have't used the Corsairs, but I just don't like wireless. And Razer has bad build quality with headsets (ive gone through two.) I suggest the Hyper X.

The packaging is one of the best experiences I have ever had. It was so well done. Everyone was put it's own foam place, wrapped up, or in a fancy box. I can't describe how neat it looked.

The cables it came with are very nice. There is a lot, for different connections and extensions. Some are braided, some are not. All gold plated and seem to do the job. Durable, and transfer analog sound goodness with no cable screeching.

The actual build of the headset is very nice. Fingerprints don't seem like a problem, or nor do they in the future. It feels really good on my head (medium sized...

SirGetch

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013
I have't used the Corsairs, but I just don't like wireless. And Razer has bad build quality with headsets (ive gone through two.) I suggest the Hyper X.

The packaging is one of the best experiences I have ever had. It was so well done. Everyone was put it's own foam place, wrapped up, or in a fancy box. I can't describe how neat it looked.

The cables it came with are very nice. There is a lot, for different connections and extensions. Some are braided, some are not. All gold plated and seem to do the job. Durable, and transfer analog sound goodness with no cable screeching.

The actual build of the headset is very nice. Fingerprints don't seem like a problem, or nor do they in the future. It feels really good on my head (medium sized head). No too tight, or too loose that it shakes. The leather ear cups are beyond any I have used before. SO soft and plush. The other cups are alright, good addition. I prefer the leather... The adjustment clips could be stronger I think, but that's a small complaint.

The sound is very very crisp using the 60 ohms. You do not need a sound card or amp. My onboard amp is sufficient. It's a bit on the bass heavy side, but not overly like Beats. I'd say its good for headsets used for gaming. The highs seem very tight. The mids are kind of muddy, not so much that it is bad though.

The mic is pretty good! The mesh cover does it's job. The quality is good. NO background noise since it is not omnidirectional. Big plus, since my PC is hecka loud.

Overall very good buy. I got the headset for 60 dollars. Worth it.

If you any more detailed questions, or need me to elaborate. Do it, I'd be glad too.

OH yeah I'd like to add, the headphones surely cancel a lot of noise. About 50 to 60 percent. It's kinda weird to talk with your voice sorta muted at first, but you can get software to play your voice back to you... I use Realtek HD Audio Manager, Highly recommend. It also allows me to simulate 7.1.

Solution