Please help me recover a Soft Bricked Tablet.

Godmarklee

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015
My tablet is mElimu model 718.
This tablet is provided by the university I go to for distance learning.
It got soft bricked while i was customizing the notification bar.
i had just finished installing spark (which supposed to customize notification bar), restarted and it got stark in a black screen after boot animation.
The software i was using to install this "spark" is Rom toolkit by JRUMMY which I got from android market.
please if anyone has information on how i can recover my tab to normal working condition I wud really appreciate your help.

amrevsoftware

Estimable
Apr 2, 2015

Use photo or data recovery software to get lost tables which are important for you. There are somany software in markets, you can get the information by searching in internet. We use the software to recollect all lost data, images etc. AMREV photo recovery software is more easy to use and get you 100% secured. It easily recovers all deleted / lost Photo, Audio & Video files from storage devices like hard drives (IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI), Memory Stick, Memory SD cards, SDHC cards, CF cards, Memory Stick Pro, iPods, Flash memory cards, external USB drives, and so on.

AMREV SOFTWARE

Godmarklee

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015

Thanks for your reply.
No i don't have any stock rom, and i hadn't backed up my system. I have no nandroid backup and i tried to search the net for any rom "custom or otherwise" that is compatible with my tab but i couldn't find.
But i have a friend with an identical tab as mine that is fully functional. The problem is i don't know how or if its possible to safely extract a copy of that entire system then flash it in my tab.
Kindly if this is possible (and if there is a safe way i can do this without bricking that tab as well) please advice.

Godmarklee

Estimable
Mar 27, 2015

Thanks for your post.
I will check that AMREV photo recovery software out. Although i doubt it can access the internal storage of a bricked tablet* cause most smartphones and tablets this days restrict access to internal storage until you manually enable it from the device while its on. But my great concern actually is to revive the tab to its normal condition. I would not mind a lot loosing the data inside so long as my tab works well again. Its only soft bricked and so i have hopes it will.
I appreciate your contribution.

GoushiqueJ

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015

Good, check your tablet's box, the one in which your tablet came, there should be some website quoted, try browsing that, while i search for how to get the copy of the tablet which works

GoushiqueJ

Estimable
Mar 30, 2015

Fine i found this for you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup&hl=en
This is an app which makes a nandroid backup of your device, pls be sure that u root ur device, i shall say how to restore it to ur tablet through pc, pls check whether u have the drivers installed