PLEASE HELP!!! Pc completely messed up after removing malware

GoTaco

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
Ok so I can't really explain very well with the title my exact problem but I was getting slower load times then normal in games so I cleaned out my pc did all the speed up ur pc tricked then I got malwarebytes ran a scan got 30 threats removed them went to restart my pc everything booted fine then I got to the desktop normally my live wallpaper engine loads and I have a live wallpaper but it loaded my old wallpaper image so I waited a bit then realized nothing was responding my task bar couldn't open anything couldn't bring up task manager so I restarted my pc like 5 to 6 times and realized I could open something up within the split second it sent me to my desktop so I rebooted and booted up msconfig which was on my desktop I went to go and try and boot windows into safe mode and it got stuck on the restarting screen forever so I turned it off and back on now the pc sits on a black screen and does nothing (I think) my keyboard flashes accordingly still like if it was booting normally but doesn't seem like it is all I have is a black screen :/
Iv tried switching hard drives as well and it did not work sadly
Is this all because I removed some malware? And if u are wondering what type of malware was on my pc I don't remember exactly but a few bitcoin things that where mining my pc which I thought ESEA was at it again but iv searched everywhere about it and its not

If u guys know anything that could help me I appreciate it

Solution
If you have to pull the motherboard battery for 5 minutes to reset and reinstall windows should get you going. Use option one for reinstall to save your old stuff. Just make sure you scan the backup for viruses before use.

elbert

Distinguished
Generally when you have maleware expect viruses. Do a boot time scan for viruses then run the maleware scan again. If you dont have a boot time viruses scan make a USB boot stick to scan for viruses. There are several live antiviruses rescue's you can make into a bootable USB.
https://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

If this doesnt work you may need to reinstall windows.

elbert

Distinguished
If you have to pull the motherboard battery for 5 minutes to reset and reinstall windows should get you going. Use option one for reinstall to save your old stuff. Just make sure you scan the backup for viruses before use.

Solution

GoTaco

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
No a new problem exists not sure if it is going to go away after this second time or not but after a restart it keep saying diagnosing pc I got to ether continue to windows or reset again if I continued to windows it just looped again