plenty of fish question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Typically, social networking/dating/hookup sites don't share those images with the various search engines. A suggestion would be to use a different email address (than you normally use) with those types of sites.

Beware any privacy lapses you may have agreed to in their Terms of Service. Best to stay away from these sites if you are truly concerned about privacy.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Typically, social networking/dating/hookup sites don't share those images with the various search engines. A suggestion would be to use a different email address (than you normally use) with those types of sites.

Beware any privacy lapses you may have agreed to in their Terms of Service. Best to stay away from these sites if you are truly concerned about privacy.

Solution

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
im always concerned about privacy no matter what im doing online. some of these dating websites like match.com seem to be ok with privacy, but what concerns me is that i found pictures for plenty of fish on google images, i just want to know if there is a way of preventing that. would upgraded users be able to do that?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Sometimes people post their own pictures and I am sure the service posts some for advertising purposes. You should verify your privacy settings in your user profile on each site to determine what may/may not be shared outside of the site in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.