Solved! Plug in a DVD player using the white yellow and red to white blue and green

Dec 25, 2018
I have a new tv on the back it’s got a while blue and green how do you hook a DVD player with the white red and yellow to the back of the tv using just two of the wires i did what the people told me to do and almost everything is green in color instead of the normal colors like it should be
what do i need to do.
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 9
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! The dvd player has yellow white and red chords.. and wholes ..but no hdmi slot & the sanyo flat screen tv only has red whole
I have a samsung smart TV has no analog outputs and I have an LG DVD player only has the red white and yellow analog outputs c
How do i connect my vcr player with only white and yellow connectors to a tcl roku tv
How do I hook up my red yellow and white to my Philips DVD player that has yellow red white orange green and blue
Can I hook up a dvd player to a roku tv red yellow and white
I have a RCA Flat screen and Toshiba DVD player and surround sound box and the cable with red, yellow,& white plug ins on bot
M trying to connect my DVD/VCR player to my HDTV. Have tried both red, white, & yellow connecters & the the yellow, blue, gr
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
I have old school tv and trying to hook up dvd player tv only has yellow and white components and has game mode. I cant figure
I have the red, yellow and white hooked up to my dvd player to my sanyo tv. What do i do next?
My DVD player is hooked up with red and white and yellow on DVD and TV not getting a picture
I am trying to connect my old Pioneer DV-383 DVD player to my Samsung smart TV using yellow, white and red cables, not working
How can i connect my lg dvd player to my vizio smart tv the lg dvd player comes with the red, white and yellow cords which i c
How can i connect phillips stereo with speakers that has red white and yellow cords to my samsung blu ray player.
Can I hook a old tv up with only yellow and white to a dvd player
how do I hook up a 3 wire (red, white & yellow) DVD player to my Element 5 wire (red, white, green, blue & red) new LED TV?
How do I connect a regular DVD player with yellow white and red cords to my tv that has only blue red green connections
I'm having trouble connecting my DVD player to my tv. I have red yellow white connectors. When ever I put my tv on and I press
Have new Samsung smart tv. When I connect it to an older Toshiba DVD/VHS player with the yellow-red-white connectors, I get a
My Samsung TV has red-white-red-blue-green coponent input RCA jacks while my RCA stereo VHS player has only red-white- yellow

ASK THE COMMUNITY