kwunkit168

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018
I will use Ubuntu as my OS
also do sth programming work on that
my price range is about 350-450USD
and I would like SSD with 8G RAM or above:wahoo:

Solution
You will have a very small SSD on a new laptop for that price. I suggest you look at a used Lenovo T model, a 430 or 440 should be in your range and you will have enough to buy a 256 GB SSD for it or even fine one with an SSD included.
You will have a very small SSD on a new laptop for that price. I suggest you look at a used Lenovo T model, a 430 or 440 should be in your range and you will have enough to buy a 256 GB SSD for it or even fine one with an SSD included.

Solution

kwunkit168

Prominent
Jan 7, 2018

I am thinking about Dell latitude or vostro is that a good choice? I am worried about if the linux os does not run well in sth machine and I am really difficult to buy a laptop through Internet so I not sure can I get a old model or not
:/

I don't know how well those models will work with Linux, should be OK, but I never tried them. Also the build quality for the price is not very good. You don't need to buy one from the internet, most places should have plenty of Lenovo T models on the used market, they are very common in businesses, so are also very common on the used market.