Pocket messengers

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I've got a dell axim x50, is there a pocket messenger that I can use for
Yahoo messenger?

Sorry, I'm a new guy.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

i am using agile messenger for my ipaq. it does aol, yahoo and i think
msn.


"Just me" <geokk@oponline.com> wrote in message
news:rYttd.2337$zu5.283@fe09.lga...
> I've got a dell axim x50, is there a pocket messenger that I can use for
> Yahoo messenger?
>
> Sorry, I'm a new guy.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Thanks, but it sez its not for the axim x50. They don't have a means to
ask either.

Michael Smith wrote:
> I've been using this on my pocket pc and smartphone and I like it.
>
> http://www.agilemobile.com/agile_messenger.html
>
> Just me wrote:
>
>> I've got a dell axim x50, is there a pocket messenger that I can use
>> for Yahoo messenger?
>>
>> Sorry, I'm a new guy.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

What happens when you install it? It works fine on my old X5.

Just me wrote:
> Thanks, but it sez its not for the axim x50. They don't have a means to
> ask either.
>
> Michael Smith wrote:
>
>> I've been using this on my pocket pc and smartphone and I like it.
>>
>> http://www.agilemobile.com/agile_messenger.html
>>
>> Just me wrote:
>>
>>> I've got a dell axim x50, is there a pocket messenger that I can use
>>> for Yahoo messenger?
>>>
>>> Sorry, I'm a new guy.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Didn't bother to install it. I really don't want to take the chance.
At least not yet.

Michael Smith wrote:
> What happens when you install it? It works fine on my old X5.
>
> Just me wrote:
>
>> Thanks, but it sez its not for the axim x50. They don't have a means
>> to ask either.
>>
>> Michael Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I've been using this on my pocket pc and smartphone and I like it.
>>>
>>> http://www.agilemobile.com/agile_messenger.html
>>>
>>> Just me wrote:
>>>
>>>> I've got a dell axim x50, is there a pocket messenger that I can use
>>>> for Yahoo messenger?
>>>>
>>>> Sorry, I'm a new guy.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY