Polaroid PTA 8000 tablet issues won't turn on tablet or charger?

LIZZYZ8486

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
I have a Polaroid tablet PTA 8000 but I don't have the power adapter it came with. Well I found one that's fits perfectly and is the same voltage but for some reason it's not charging. Why not? And how do I know what the problem is? tablet or charger? Also where do I find a replacement that is compatible?

Solution
Well, just because a charger cord 'fits' doesn't mean it will work. Often after market cords will work just fine, but some devices just don't like cords that are after market, or are picky about the one they get. I have seen phones and tablets that refuse to work with any cord other than an OEM one.

It is also possible that the cord you got is damaged. Even if you don't see the damage.

I would really suggest trying a different cord.

If this isn't the problem, then you may well need a new battery.
Well, just because a charger cord 'fits' doesn't mean it will work. Often after market cords will work just fine, but some devices just don't like cords that are after market, or are picky about the one they get. I have seen phones and tablets that refuse to work with any cord other than an OEM one.

It is also possible that the cord you got is damaged. Even if you don't see the damage.

I would really suggest trying a different cord.

If this isn't the problem, then you may well need a new battery.

Solution