Polaroid Teases Big Event Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kileak

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2010
Fourth guess: since it has to do with Lady Gaga, it gives you crabs and makes people on your pictures look like they're all dancing to shitty music.

garyshome

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
The products are CRAP. So put a semi homeley face on it and rake in the bucks? I will never own another hemoroid [ oops i mean, well you know what i mean] product. I have 2 now and they need to be sold on e bay for whatever i can get out of them.

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
Something tells me we are not going to be 'wowed' by this announcement, whatever it is. Call it a hunch.

(Something MUST be done about all these spammers posting comments!)

Lutfij

Splendid
i can already see it, Lady Gaga topless holding that once polaroid camera in between her arms...i don;t know whether to puke or burn all the cameras that came before the polaroid ...that site's a nightmare :na:

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
FFS the last 5 comments on here are all spam. Please tell me you guys cant implement something to combat this. Its getting really out of hand. These morons dont seem to get it that we aren't interested in their cheap knock off clothing and "famale" goods, whatever the hell those are supposed to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.