Polaroid TV DVD settings no signal

Jul 2, 2018
The DVD player was working and the some buttons on the remote got smashed I think the channel got changed and I have no idea what channel makes the DVD player work this has happened before and someone else fixed it that’s not available how do I set it to default DVD player settings? and no it is not a loose cable the only thing that made it stop working was the remote

Solution
There is no channel associated with a DVD player. It is connected to an input of the TV that you have to select. If the remote that is smashed is the TV remote then you may be able to select the correct input if the TV has buttons on it to do that. If not you will need a replacement remote or a universal remote with input selection on it. Some cable remotes can do this too.
There is no channel associated with a DVD player. It is connected to an input of the TV that you have to select. If the remote that is smashed is the TV remote then you may be able to select the correct input if the TV has buttons on it to do that. If not you will need a replacement remote or a universal remote with input selection on it. Some cable remotes can do this too.

Solution