Police Auction Motorized Recliner on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
Hah, yeah heard about that chair a few days ago. Too bad they had to relist it though. Can't believe that drunk idiot crashed such a nice chair. Glad to see where the proceeds are going and I hope whoever gets it has fun with it, well, after they clean the darn thing first of course :D.

G

that looks like it was somebodies baby. what I'd like to see more than the auction is the dashboard cam of the DUI stop.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]slipdisc[/nom]Welcome to ebay. And good luck collecting anything near 40k[/citation]
If people payed $1000 for a Blended iPhone I won't be surprised if some one spent $40k on it....

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]anon43289072839[/nom]that looks like it was somebodies baby. what I'd like to see more than the auction is the dashboard cam of the DUI stop.[/citation]
I can imagine that would be quite interesting.

I'd put a motorcycle engine in it though.

sylvia648

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
You go police! America's finest my ass! Seriously a DUI for a lawnmower chair? What the hell do you think someone would do with a motorized chair? Just another way for people in power to take your shit.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]slipdisc[/nom]Welcome to ebay. And good luck collecting anything near 40k[/citation]

Police in Minnesota are selling...

It would take a brave person to fake-bid the police...

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
That chair is definitly not worth the 10k it's on while I'm writing this. It doesn't even recline anymore :p

If people with too much cash really need to get rid of some of their money, they should just donate it to the poor.

G

Yeah, leave that stinking gasoline engine running in the room while watching your favorite sports!

Good to have a Carbon monoxide intoxication!

Status
Not open for further replies.