Polish Carrier Embellishes iPhone Queues With Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

they don't want to buy it because it is a bad cellphone. there dozens of better cellphones that are cheaper than this.

bydesign

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
There are not dozens of better smart phones, I have use most of them and they all have short comings. The major problem is 3G is broken on this phone. I called tech support and they said to disable 3G to which I replied back that they have 25 days to fix it, or I was returning it and canceling the contract. While I would never jump on the class action suite I think they will loose this one. When I asked Tech support if I should exchange it they said "it would not solve the problem". To me that was admitting that the phone are all defective.

I personally bought it to get emial from work and had extremely low expectations for it. It's sexy and it's "fun" to play with. The bad for me is the text message notification wont wake me at night and you can't even change the new email notification chirp. On the other hand I never personally met a apple fan that was productive so maybe that why that's not an issue for them.

At the end of the day I think this suggest that all those Polish jokes are a bit flawed or perhaps that they're too simple for the marketing hype to affect them. Either way it's the right move for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.