I have Dell n5050 and I have a problem regarding Ethernet connectivity.. While I am installing the driver of it it's showing "Deep sleep mode enabled, plug the cable" and u can't see realtek driver on device manager in network adapter section... Now I can connection internet. And while I click on the network adapter it's showing 4 to 5 lines of WAN... I tried every possible way but can't figure it out still.. Please guys help me out in this matter..how do I know whether my NIC is in working condition...
Please do try these try troubleshooting steps that may help. And about your NIC card, if it doesn't have any Yellow exclamation mark on top of it that means it's working fine.
- Do uninstall/reinstall the LAN or Wifi adapter.
- First is to open Device Manager and uninstall everything under Network Adapters. (LAN and Wifi)
- Once done, download and install both drivers from Dell's Support site.
- Here are the link: (Just select the correct Operating System then click on Network and download "Dell Wireless 1702 802.11 and the Realtek RTL811E-VB) http/www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-15-intel-n5050/drivers/advanced
- Reboot the laptop once the latest drivers has been installed then test it again after the reboot.