Porsche Car Chase Ensues Because of PlayStation

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]utengineer[/nom]Get a job, hippy!This is just another one of the many stories that shows us how gaming is a very addictive hobby. It just consumes some people to the point they lose touch with reality and make poor decisions that adversely effect their lives.[/citation]
Yes, and so does drinking, TV, smoking, and a myriad of other hobbies. The old adages applies to video games the same way as it does to everything else.

Moderation, moderation, moderation.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]mirazh1976[/nom]I've lost track of all the grammar / proof reading failure in this article and comment section.Proof read to perfection people.Anyone who has ANYTHING to share through text better do so.Especially those who do it for a living.[/citation]

Failures. All the proof reading failures. With an "S".

Goro

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]hairycat101[/nom]Fist line, second sentance, really really really needs the "not" that is missing for the sentance to make since. Please fix this.[/citation]

Please, change since to sense for your sentence to make "SENSE"

oo the homophones of the English language.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]WTF???why did that woman kept supporting that loser with house, food, PlayStation, and a Porsche? if I were her, that bum would have seen the street in a week at max...[/citation]

well, i could explain it to you in terms you'd understand, but it's too blunt for under educated and inexperienced eyes, let's just say he could really use a stick shift on the bed like few others she had come across.

luke904

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2009
[citation][nom]azcoyote[/nom]LMAO. Exactly WHY are you correcting someone else? Spell check is your friend...[/citation]

because a missing word is alot more annoying than a "fist" instead of a "first"?

i honestly didnt even notice until you mentioned it...

Status
Not open for further replies.