Solved! Portable external blu ray writer usb-c

Jul 14, 2021
I'm looking to buy an external writer for my laptop it must be a portable size.

I have a HP laptop I'm not sure which one is best I have USB 3 and USB-C connectors please advise and suggest options thanks.

I am in UK.

Reactions: JaredW26
Solution
Quite a few of them on all sorts of shopping sites, best one is probably the Pioneer but that is like 30-40 more than the others, also keep in mind not all will include software.

Quite a few of them on all sorts of shopping sites, best one is probably the Pioneer but that is like 30-40 more than the others, also keep in mind not all will include software.

https://www.amazon.com/NOLYTH-Exter...sprefix=usb+bluer,electronics,169&sr=1-5&th=1

Solution
Jul 14, 2021
Thanks I had seen the pioneer one. I wasn't sure which was the fastest speed. I considered buying a HP non-blu-ray one but it didn't say what speed the connector was just said USB-A.

Then thought maybe I should spend a little more and get a blu ray to watch the few movies I do own. In USB-C format.

Thanks I had seen the pioneer one. I wasn't sure which was the fastest speed. I considered buying a HP non-blu-ray one but it didn't say what speed the connector was just said USB-A.

Then thought maybe I should spend a little more and get a blu ray to watch the few movies I do own. In USB-C format.

I would not worry too much about the speed of them, but rather make sure you have the software to run it properly, which is a benefit of the Pioneer, that software bundle costs about what the price difference is between it and the cheaper ones.