Question Power Cord

Jul 12, 2021
TCL model 65R615
Recently moved and lost the power cord. I have searched several places, including one recommended by TCL and no luck.
On this model the connection in the back (two pins) seems wider than normal. Can any one help?

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Prominent
Sep 6, 2020
Way over my head. You sure it needs to be plugged in? It may be wave powered.

JUST KIDDING

If it were my TV I'd solder on a different cord to where the original is soldered in at the jack. The electrons won't know the difference.

Last edited:

hang-the-9

Titan
TCL model 65R615
Recently moved and lost the power cord. I have searched several places, including one recommended by TCL and no luck.
On this model the connection in the back (two pins) seems wider than normal. Can any one help?
Take a picture of the power port, upload to a image sharing site and link it here. It's very unlikely the thing has a custom two pin connection, most custom ones for TVs are a single hole.

Does the port look like it will fit this? It's pretty much guaranteed to be just a normal dual prong power cable https://www.amazon.com/Power-Cable-Compatible-Smart-Listed/dp/B07GYPP2DY

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Prominent
Sep 6, 2020
If it is that cord above, they are as common as they come, I have 2 spares of those laying around my house. The link from Amazon would work.
just make sure it's not THIS type with the flat end. 1 doesn't fit the other.

flat side

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY