PowerISO adding wrong files for burning help needed fast

gamer2016

Estimable
Jul 10, 2015
Hello, I have two computers in my house, one is running Windows 7 and other one is running Windows 8 and my computer with Windows 8 died and i took out the hard drive and put it into sata to usb adapter and checked the size of Users folder because thats what i want to burn to DVD and size was about 6,5 or 7GB so it fits on DoubeLayer DVD

but when i pulled Users folder from my Windows 8 HDD PowerIso said that Users folder is 14GB but thats incorrect since i checked in Windows explorer and it was 7GB, then i opened Users folder in PowerISO and noticed many folder that weren't on Windows 8 HDD and when i checkd files i found out that PowerISO pulls Users folder from both my Windows 8 HDD that was connected on USB and from my Windows 7 HDD that was integrated into my computer that i used to burn data, is there any way to make PowerISO stop adding Users folder files from my local disk C and make it add Users folder ONLY from my HDD that is connected to USB.

Thanks in advance.

Please reply.

Sorry for my bad English

BTW, i can record video demonstrating the problem, just let me know if you need video of the problem.

gamer2016

Estimable
Jul 10, 2015

It helps little bit but it sometimes it still adds some files from win7, do you maybe know why this happens and is there any workaround to totally disable loading of wrong files?

Btw, i noticed that same thing happens in nero.

popatim

Splendid
I'm assuming the two user accounts have the same name, thus confusing win7.
you could try renaming the old windows user or skip burning software altogether and just highlight the folder, rt click , send to dvd, and then burn now. See how those work out.