Predator Helios 300 Need some tips.

Gwen_6

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
Hey guys I was recently thinking about getting a Predator Helios 300 but I have a few concerns I wanted to get out and some opinions on.

1. Dust build up. Any tips on how to keep The Predator Helios 300 clean and dusted to improve and expand its life?

2. Performance. I will be honest with you, I highly doubt I'll ever be playing something other than World of Warcraft on it. And from what I understand World of Warcraft is CPU intense.

3. Cooling Pad. I'd like to get a cooling pad. I have heard they don't make that much of a big difference but i'd still like to have one. I was thinking the Havit HV-F2056.

Solution
1. Play on a hard, flat surface and dust it out every once in awhile with canned air.
2. Not sure the exact model your getting but the i7-7700HQ would be good for WoW as it takes advantage of powerful CPU's.
3. That would work fine, keeping it cool will keep performance very good.

WildCard999

Honorable
Jul 18, 2014
1. Play on a hard, flat surface and dust it out every once in awhile with canned air.
2. Not sure the exact model your getting but the i7-7700HQ would be good for WoW as it takes advantage of powerful CPU's.
3. That would work fine, keeping it cool will keep performance very good.

Solution