Price Suggestions For Selling Used Alienware M14XR2

SpaceGhost92

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
If this is the inappropriate place to submit such questions, let me know and I will fix it immediately.

I have a used Alienware and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for how much I should sell it for? I have a gaming desktop, so I have no need for it.

Specs:

Model: Alienware M14XR2
Processor: Intel Core i5-3210M @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB
System: 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium
Display: 1366x768
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
HardDrive: 451.6 GB ( I guess it was 500? Brother gave it to me for a PS4 so..)

Is there anything else I should mention on here besides these things when I sell it? Obviously I will include pictures and will most definitely mention it is used. I will also sell it reset at it's factory default along with the CD's that came with it as well as the charger.

How much should I ask for? (Fairly of course)

Thank you for the help.

SpaceGhost92

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014

Ah shit.. more research I guess.. think you can take a pot shot for me? Is $550 too much? I mean I don't expect $800 or $900 dollars or anything close to the original $1000 that I think it was worth

BadBoyGreek

Estimable
May 15, 2014

Off the top of my head, I think you'd be looking at closer to the $300-$400 range, if even that. Newer laptops sell retail for around the $600 mark with better specs, maybe save for the graphics card. You can find i7 laptops with 8 GB RAM, higher resolution displays and the same or larger hard drive sizes for that price.

I'd do a bit of research on the second hand market, Craigslist or wherever to get a better idea of it, but realistically I think that's what you could expect.