Prison Break: Screenshots From the Video Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Sweet, yet those kind of games based on movies are too limited and short. I hope they dont ruin it cause its way easier to make this go wrong and suck than making it a great game. Lets hope they get it right.

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
Actually, it was kind of awful midway season two
I vehemently disagree! Season two was probably the best of them all. I definitely look forward to this game, though I wonder how you'll be able to interact correctly with the inmates if you're a company agent.

theguy82

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2006
Season 1 and 2 were the best. Then it just got pretty bad. Most fans still watched it til the end, including me. But the quality of the show dropped dramatically after season 2.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Never saw the show but the screenshots for the game are neat. It might not be a great game, but I'm sure fans of the show will have a couple hours of fun.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
I liked Prisonbreak. Even when it seemed to be going downhill, it would pick up again. My only complaint about the show was bringing Sara back. She was worthless. I never noticed Michael "getting all chubs." Must be an irrational girl thing.

lemonade4

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
I'd have to agree with Jane saying that it got crappy really quickly somewhere in season 2. As for the game, I don't think it will catch on. The great view experience we got watching season 1 of Prison Break cannot be replicated by playing a game.

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
Prison break really should have been a two season thing max. Season one escape prison and prepare to take down the conspiracy. Season 2, take down the conspiracy. Really you would do it in one season, and two is milking it, but three just killed it dead like my belief in the general public when G.W was elected for his second term (he wasn't really elected for the first but when you're brother is the governor of Florida...)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Mr_Man[/nom]I vehemently disagree! Season two was probably the best of them all. I definitely look forward to this game, though I wonder how you'll be able to interact correctly with the inmates if you're a company agent.[/citation]

Have to disagree with you there. Maybe it wasn't as awful as season 3, but it was definitely not as good as season 1, in my opinion.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Maxor127[/nom]I liked Prisonbreak. Even when it seemed to be going downhill, it would pick up again. My only complaint about the show was bringing Sara back. She was worthless. I never noticed Michael "getting all chubs." Must be an irrational girl thing.[/citation]

I loved prison break. I watched all of it but towards the end it was more out of a feeling of obligation than anything else.

I think the production team's just-stick-him-in-a-woolly-jumper-for-the-entire-season plan was nearly successful. Takes more than a jumper to fool me!

asjflask

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
Could you please write one article that doesn't involve an author's opinion, but rather just the facts related to the story? If I wanted an opinion and not news, I'd just go to CNN.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.