PrivacyStar: A True Call Blocker for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]hamthony[/nom]sounds good to me, no crazy ex gf's gonna sneak up on me[/citation]that's cause you got no ex gf's... nor gf. :p

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]Monthly payments = fail.[/citation]

Company's gotta make money to keep the boat afloat somehow. It's either that or a slew of INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE ads.

hamthony

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
[citation][nom]NapoleonDK[/nom]Monthly payments = fail.[/citation]
Burn, actually getting married next month, and yes she is real, and no I didn't order her :)

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Is the caller ID still free after the trail period, or is the entire app a $2.99/mo service? It would be nice to know who's calling me from a number I don't recognize, but I have no need to block calls, and I certainly don't get enough calls a month to pay another $3 to get a name, its easier to just not answer.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]bison88[/nom]I don't get it. The app is free but has a trial period? Kind of contradicting, but otherwise looks like a decent app.[/citation]
The app is free, the service is not. Same as thing as when you get a free phone but pay for your wireless service.

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
why do companies all want to to be paying them for life...what happened to bring out a product, reap the benefits and bring another one out...now a days its all about getting the customer to pay for ever

TunaSoda

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2005
[citation][nom]wawa sxm[/nom]why do companies all want to to be paying them for life...what happened to bring out a product, reap the benefits and bring another one out...now a days its all about getting the customer to pay for ever[/citation]
It's the service you are paying for, not the app

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]that's cause you got no ex gf's... nor gf.[/citation]
By the sound of it, you're missing a couple of brain lobes.

[citation][nom]the_wolf88[/nom]It's free source OS come on people !![/citation]

That doesn't mean the service/software on it is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS