problem issues regarding laptop during start up

Dec 24, 2018
i am facing a problem in my laptop as i cant also find f2 or f12 not working or not appearing during started up, so i cant go to set up for bios setting and also cant go to boot menu , i think this problem has arises after i had uninstall ubuntu from my laptop. so sir kindly plz help if u can. my laptop is LENOVO G580

Solution
Can you start pressing the F2 as soon as you turn the machine on, or does it ignore that as well?

Linux can't be to blame because the Operating System doesn't have a say of what happens before it starts.
Dec 24, 2018
I have press many times F2 bt it is ignoring , actually when i start laptop befor it used to come F2 for set up and F12 for multiboot in below along with lenovo logo bt nw that is nt showing too only lenovo logo ...

There is a small coin shaped internal battery which keeps the BIOS settings alive and the machine's clock running properly. I suspect your's is flat so you need to open up the case to remove and replace it.

You might find the numbers 2032 on the battery and you have to match whatever that is printed, when you buy a replacement.

There is no shame in taking this job to a professional fixer because things can go wrong when taking a laptop apart. It shouldn;t cost much.

Dec 24, 2018
And then everything will be in set or in its position like before if i changed that coin shaped BIOS setting battery like, By changing that everything will be fixed is not it.Then i m going to replace that if u r sure that it is that problem.

Very few things in computing come with a guarantee. Fixers have to work through a number of possibilities before finding the one that works.

If you take it to a professional and he or she changes the battery and the laptop still fails to work properly, they will find out how. Just make sure they tell you at every stage how much more the bill is.