Problem with LG Remote!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuber Basistha

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
:hello: I have bought a new LG TV model no 32LM6200 that comes with a magic remote. But the remote is not working and every time I use it, it shows “Registration failed”! :non:

Durgesh Bhatija

Honorable
Jul 11, 2012
The new magic remote that comes with LG cinema 3d TV needs to be registered with the television set. You will need to “reset” to remote if you get the error message you mentioned. To do that use the following steps: 1. Press the home and back button on the remote simultaneously for 5 seconds. 2. You will see the red light blinks thrice on the remote which means the remote has been “reset”. 3. Now point the remote towards the television and press the scroll wheel that doubles up as the “okay” button. 4. You get the message that the registration is complete. 5. You are now ready to use the magic remote to control your television features. 6. If the problem persists please call the local service center of the LG dealer for assistance.

yang0409

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012

I can't remember needing to register my remote. What I can remember is feeling awkward using it because it was my first time to use something like it. But after I got used to it I find it convenient. Anyway, thanks for posting these steps.

Adolf Verdegem

Estimable
May 17, 2015

Adolf Verdegem

Estimable
May 17, 2015
That,s the trouble ! The home and return bottoms not working, only to pull out the battery and back inside. The trouble became by a note on the Tv " to register again but none of the bottoms working even the red led blinking , seem like there is no current

jrozanc007

Estimable
Sep 2, 2015
Bought a new TV that has this remote. About a week old. Remote cursor wouldn't work. About to get really pissed off. Tried this and it solved the problem. YES!!!!!

sid195

Estimable
Dec 27, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.