Solved! Problem with razer kraken kitty headphones.

Oct 8, 2021
Hi, I recently purchased Razer Kraken Kitty Edition Headphones (wired USB) and theyre great. I love the cat ears and pink color, they're the cutest headphone's I've ever seen. They're also very durable and well built, which I love. The only problem is that they make a QUIET static noise when sound plays. Usually its more audible when the volume is lower. I talked to the Razer customer service from Reddit and they said it might be a hardware problem. I'm sort of afraid that it might not be the case and I can fix it now. I've tried everything... plugging it into other USB ports in my computer, disabling surround sound, etc. I'm stuck.
Has anyone else had this problem? I'm barely finding anything online about this. How do I fix this?

Solution
Low level noise on headphones is actually pretty common, the way to combat it is to use a good amp/dac and good quality headphones with good cable. Since these are USB, the sound is coming from the internal circuitry which means there is nothing you can do to fix it. Try it on different computers, maybe your USB ports or drivers are the issue.
Low level noise on headphones is actually pretty common, the way to combat it is to use a good amp/dac and good quality headphones with good cable. Since these are USB, the sound is coming from the internal circuitry which means there is nothing you can do to fix it. Try it on different computers, maybe your USB ports or drivers are the issue.

Solution