Problems with Asus AI Suite in Windows 7

LaloFG

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
Hi, after testing AI Suite from Asus in Windows 7, i decide to rip off from my O.S., I uninstalled and restarted windows, but AI Suite is still there, even in "Programs and Features".

I ran windows in safe mode, uninstalled again, restart and... nothing, ai suite is running every time. I don't wan't it, but i don't wan't to reinstall windows. Eliminating registry entries and files refering ai suite is the only solution (bia ccleaner or manually)? I hope not, because of BSOD for missing essential files or something like that.

LaloFG

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2007
AI Suite is hard to eliminate, i tried Revo Uninstaller and nothing happen, ai suite, ai nap, qfan asus, etc is still there, then using "force uninstall" from Revo for every exe in asus directory (like 7 diferents applications), and now asus software is out; I hope nothing wrong appears (BSOD, random errors, etc. Damn Asus!).

Thanks for the advise saran008!

P.D. Asus hardware is amazing, I have 1 MoBo's, 2 netbooks and 1 net media player and all works very good, but the AI Suite, SixEngine, AI Nap, etc. just sucks, well don't suck, but not work just as well.

Edit: I'm using Opera and when I click "Best Answer" a pop up bring on, selecting OK (accept choose best answer. No undo) and nothing happend. I uninstalled Internet Explorer from Windows 7 and I don't like Firefox... is any incompatibility between Opera and Tomshardware site (forum)?

Edit 2: After posting the first edit, best answer was applied, so nevermind, ignore the edits hehehe.